Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Spin Doctors are at it again......

I have been told by two people, including one person inside the Rose Garden and one media member who was at the interview session, that the Paul Allen interview posted on Blazers.com has been edited to take out some of the more pointed questions. I have not had a chance to listen yet, and won't for a couple of hours until early afternoon, so I will withold judgement until I listen. But...... well, lets wait and see.

Bigger news was Nate McMillan on the show yesterday. He told us point blank that he will be back next season. Listen to the entire interview on www.1080thefan.com and when you do, I think you will be able to tell that if he has any say, this upcoming offseason will be filled with player movement.

More later on the Spinning at One Center Court. I think "The Henchman" as Canzano calls him may be up to his old bag of tricks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home