Monday, May 16, 2005

NICE DYE JOB DAN!


The best thing about doing my own "blog" is I can say things that I really feel, like the following: DAN PATRICK IS AN ASS-CLOWN!! IMAGINE WHAT PRIMETIME COULD DO IF THIS ARROGANT DONKEY WASN'T OUR LEAD IN SHOW, when he is actually there? If I hear one more show from this guy breaking down the battle between Schilling/Damon/Timlin for the Red Sox closer role, I will lose my fricking mind! He is on from Noon-3PM for you Red Sox and Yankee fans. ESPN Radio (www.espnradio.com) does it right earlier in the day with the former local icon Colin Cowherd from 6-9AM.

4 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger BuddyJay said...

OK, I can finally say, "I agree with Ian Furness whole-heartedly! This is the most boring show on radio, and I love it when he creates a topic on his show and then says it is what everyone is talking about ... ah no Dan, just your crappy show thinks this is a topic we want to hear.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Michael Namba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Michael Namba said...

I have to agree with you on this one Ian. I enjoyed that show much more when Rahim Dibble and Sean Salisbury were on it, now it's just a very dry DP......BORING!

 
At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only show worse that Dan's is Furness and Suk. You two clowns are idiots. Not to mention the fact that 1080 is a Coug station. Give me a break, who cares about the Cougs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home